Friday 24 February 2012

FSO - Motion

Thank you, Rebecca for sharing your knowledge on how to capture motion.  This shot was just a lucky fluke as I took it back in November.    If I manage anything in the next couple of days, I will add them.  Otherwise this will be it for this week as I'll be away from Thursday until Monday.   But I'll be on the lookout for paths, etc for next week and hopefully I'll find a few welcoming doors for the following week.  I'll be in the beautiful Hokianga, which is about an hours drive west and a couple of hours north of here. 


I'll get around everyone's FSO when I get back.

10 comments:

  1. Really nice, Pauline! I have yet to figure out that "motion" thing but I am taking a class in April that I am looking forward to. I hope that 4 days is enough!! Oh, and by the way...there is NO WAY that I would be jumping from that high to that river below. It doesn't even look that deep. Is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW is she for real? That's kinda very high...the water must be very deep then.

    Picture is awesome though, perfect moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say this image frightens the heck out of me. I'm sure you 'locals' know that it's safe though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! I'm waiting for the 'splash'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not an easy one this week but you got the perfect pic for the theme. Lovely pic. Mine's posted as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great photo. Don't know how she dares!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! A brave young lady and great timing.

    A treasure to share. Wait till she see's this photo when she has a family of her own.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shot. That creek doesn't look deep enough for that dive. Local knowledge is everything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. excellent shot, looks like you photoshop it. Her blue swimming tog stands out against the green.

    Next time I dive, make sure you have the camera ready. That may be the only dive I ever do. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love to know who's visiting. Leave me a sign!