Friday 9 November 2012

FSO - Gravity

Gravity at play?  Or at play with gravity?  I decided to focus on the fun you can have when playing with gravity.  It's there for the young:


and the young of all ages:



It doesn't always go as planned:


And then there's the fight against gravity.  I didn't mind at all that the propellor got in the way of my shot of Mt Taranaki, as long as it kept turning and kept winning the war against gravity. 


Not an easy topic, I don't think.   I was relieved when I spotted that juggler practising his craft one afternoon down by the Town Basin, just along from the playground.  Thanks for letting me take your photo, Simon.  Want to see what the rest of the team made of Gravity?  Just pop over here.

12 comments:

  1. Great shot of that juggler, really suits our theme perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first Juggler is fantastic...your people pictures usually are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are terrific, Pauline. You showed the fun side of gravity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shots are great. I agree it was hard to capture. Two meanings to that phrase. I guess I was not too adventurous.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having fun with gravity - I love it. I particularly liked how you slo-moed the juggling skittles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't help but notice the connections between gravity and balance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really do have a considerable ability when it comes to photos of people.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots of the juggler, the second one looks quite 'unreal', a frozen moment in time with all the [what do you call them?] thingys frozen in the air like that and not blurry at all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. not a bad selection at all, Pauline.

    ReplyDelete

I love to know who's visiting. Leave me a sign!