Friday 7 December 2012

FSO -Introduce a friend

This week we are invited to introduce a friend.  I'd like you to meet my best mate.  If you know me, you will already know her or know of her.

She's the little friend who brightens my days, I feel happier just being around her. 

When she visits I don't have to worry about what I'm wearing or what I'm doing.  If I'm having a nap she will just lay down beside me.  If I don't feel like reading a book to her, she will read to me.


She likes to read the books I used to read to her.  Her little fingers are no longer short and chubby, they are growing as is she.

 
If I nod off she will play happily and quietly at my feet.


She knows me as well as I know her.  She takes no notice when I shove the camera in her face.


She is growing up fast, changing yet staying the same girl I've loved for over 9 years.

Please meet Georgia: 


I'm looking forward to meeting the friends of the rest of the FSO team.  They will be here.

11 comments:

  1. Georgia, what a pretty name and a pretty girl. I can tell how proud of her you are. You and she will be best mates forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has to be my post of the year so far Pauline. Having known you and Georgia for a few years now I'm not surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lucky Duck to have such a best friend! Your Georgia is a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how big she is getting. I feel like I have watched her grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How happy I am to meet Georgia. She looks like a sweetheart. May you have many happy years together.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet post. I like your creative photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful introduction! Your pictures tell such an intimate story...you two are lucky to have each other.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet post (and girl). Must be good to live close to them like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's adorable and you're so lucky to have so near by.

    ReplyDelete
  10. GB nominated this for Post of the Year. It certainly has to be on the short-list and I wonder if we should have categories in which case both Georgia and the post must win 'Most Delightful of the Year'.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful. Just lovely. And what a lovely idea for a series too. Might have to do one of my friend...

    ReplyDelete

I love to know who's visiting. Leave me a sign!